Thursday, November 18, 2010

Followers

Hello followers... Just a word of thanks to those who are now followers of the Greenfundraiserstore.com Blog.  Which.... leads me to my next question?? Can I really follow myself?  Wouldn't I be chasing my tail?  I don't know... one of those new technology mysteries to work through!  Thanks for your support!  And... please feel free to direct all your connections to follow as well. 

I do have a couple of items for discussion.  I am working with a friend of mine on creating a "Recycling Guide Book".  It stands to reason that every good book needs a few great illustrations.  Does anyone have any idea's of who might be able to assist with illustrations.  I never got much past stick figures 101?  You get where I'm going with this right?  Talent... I need talent!

See you.... Don  

No comments:

Post a Comment